Thursday 13 March 2014

Birthday Flags - CTS#67


I managed to make another card last night but I had to wait for better light to take a picture.

I used the sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch to inspire this card.

Here is the sketch I used:



Here is the card I made, which I think turned out so cute:


Here is a list of the supplies I used to make this card:

Stamps: MFT Stamps - PI-Birthday Girl, Hero Arts/Basic Grey - Vertical Arrows, Inkadinkado - Polka For Background
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts-Bubble Gum & Fresh Peach
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20, Hair-E34, E37, E39, Shoes-Y21 & Y23
Other: Dies - MFT's Die-namics-Fishtail Flag Stax, Design Paper - My Minds' Eye-The Sweetest Thing-Honey 6x6 paper pad, Zig-Writer Chalk Collection-Pink Marker, Clear Sequins from Joanns.

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment