Thursday 27 March 2014

Blue Rose-SSSC212

I was so excited the other day to receive my first order from Papertrey Ink. I have seen some great cards made with their stamps and finally placed an order. For this card I used the stamp set The Swwet Life along with the matching dies. I love the two/three step stamping that gives o much dimension to the flowers.

For this card I used the sketch challenge from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge,  found here - sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-212

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:





I absolutely love the new stamps and dies!

Here is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink-The Sweet Life
Design Paper: Crate Paper-On Trend 6x6 paper pad
Inks: Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Hero Arts-Soft Pool, Tide Pool, Cornflower, Soft Olive & Field Greens
Dies: Papertrey Ink-The Sweet Life Die Collection

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment