Tuesday 25 March 2014

Enjoy - PP188

When I looked at the sketch over at The Paper Players blog - thepaperplayers.blogspot.ca and I looked at the teal circle die cut that was on still on my table from my last card, I knew that I should make some more circles and make a card.

Here is the sketch:



I stuck to the sketch as shown above to make my card. Simple but I like it.


Here is a list of supplies that I used to make this card.

Stamps: Heidi Swapp-Mini Stamp Together - From Michaels
Ink: Versafine-Onyx Black, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Miss Caroline-Dilly Dally 6x6 paper pad
Cardstock: Recollections from Michaels
Dies: MFT-Die-namics-Stitched Circle Stax, Sizzix-Tim Holtz-Stacked Stars

Have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh these colors and paper are so much FUN! Love the sentiment stamped on the star and the faux stitching is fabulous! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and I like it too, Kathy! The piercing on the circles adds texture, and I like the font on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete