Wednesday 19 March 2014

You're Sew Nice

Today I broke out an Older Hero Arts stamp set that I have never used. I was watching Vicky Papaioannou (Clip-N-Cuts) youtube channel and saw a card she made on May 3, 2010. It inspired me to finally break out the stamp set and make a card.

Here is a link to her Video: Clip-n-Cuts Sew Special



Here is a picture of my card. Why I never thought of using it before is beyond me. Now that I have broken it out I think I try a couple of more cards.

Here is a list of the supplies I used to make tho card.

Stamps: Hero Arts-Sew Artsy
Design Paper: Pink Paislee-Indigo Bleu 6x6 paper pad, DCWV-The Guaze Paper Stack 6x6 paper pad for the "material"
Ink: Versafine-Onyx Black, Distress Ink-Pumice Stone
Other: MFT-Die-namics-Fishtail Flag Stax, Embroidery Thread

Have a good day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment