Thursday 13 March 2014

I Like You A Latte - CTS#68

I made another card using the current sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch.

Here is the sketch:


Here is the card I made using the above sketch:


Here is an close up of the cup showing the glossy accents that was used on the "liquid" in the cup.


Here is a list of the supplies I used to make the card.

Stamps: TPC Studio-Coffee Cafe, Hero Arts-Pinstripes Background
Ink: My Favorite Things-Kraft (Background), Memento Ink-Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Lost and Found Two-Rosy 6x6 paper pad
Dies: MFT''s -Fishtail Flag Stax, Spellbinders-Classic Ovals Large
Other: Ranger-Glossy Accents

Have a good evening, Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I really like the various patterns you used. Always like Coffee/latte/mocha cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun designer papers! Like the liquid in the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! Love you color choices.

    ReplyDelete