Tuesday 1 March 2016

Peep

Hello again, I can't believe it's March 1st and the last day of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.

I coloured the cute Pure Innocence girl from the One of My Favorite Peeps stop set from MFT Stamps, with Copic markers.


I then had a chance to make her into a card and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Here are a couple of pictures.





Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-One Of My Favorite Peeps
Dies:  Spellbinder - Classic Ovals Large,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges,  Mini Pennant
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink
Copic Markers:  Skin-E00, E11, R20  Hair-E21, E25, E29  Dress-R81, R83, R85  Shoes-C5, C7, C9  Peep-Y000, Y06  Shadow-C00, C1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic-Saffron 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Autumn Leaves - A Rhonna Christmas Buttons,  
American Crafts - Brights-Hemp Spools,  Foam Tape,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment