Thursday 10 March 2016

Fawned of You

Hello friends, I hope you had a good day today.  We had some crazy weather today, it started with crazy winds last night/early this morning and losing power for a little while, then rain and wind, a bit of hail and then actually quite nice late in the afternoon.

I did get a chance to make a card for a cute little scene that I made using the cute Neat and Tangled - Lumberjack Love stamp set. It took me a day or so to finish colouring the scene with copic markers and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Here are a few pictures of the colouring progress.




I used the All Night Media - Woodgrain stamp to make the background paper and I did a little bit of white embossing for the sentiment.

Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Lumberjack Love,  All Night Media - Woodgrain Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Cup O' Joe,  VersaMark
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, BV00, E11, R20  Girls' Hair - Y21, YR21, YR24  Boy's Hair - E23, E27  Red - R24, R27, R29, R89  Jeans & Hat - B95, B97, B99   Girl's Antlers, Belly & Shoes - E23, E31  Tree Trucks & Boy's Shoes - E37, E29  Trees - G12, G14, G16  Sky - B000, B00  Grass - G82, G21, G94  Gray on Axe - C1, C3  Girl's Belt - C5, C7, C9  Black on Boy's Shirt - Copic Brush Multiliner
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Detailed Snow Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment