Friday 18 March 2016

Happy Easter

Hello friends, I hope you doing well.

I couldn't do any crafting the last couple of days because my dog Bailey had to have an operation on his right cruciate ligament (back knee). He is doing remarkably well and is able to put some weight on this leg already. Yeah!



Now that's he's feeling a bit better I didn't mind so much going upstairs and doing a bit of card making.

Before his operation I had coloured a few images from the Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set and made my version of the "Bunny Egg" that Elena Roussakis showed on her blog Just Me.

I used a couple of MFT Stamps dies to make a panel and then popped the whole thing up on foam tape to add some dimension to my card.





Below is  a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp, Booyah (Whiskers),  Baked With Love (Eyes & Heart Nose)
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 and Grassy Fields
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Chicks - Y13, Y15, Y38, YR15, YR18,  Bunny - W00, W1, R00, R02
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Wink Of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment