Thursday 3 March 2016

Lucky Banner - Curtain Call March 1

Hello friends, I hope you're doing well.  Today I made a little banner instead of card using the "Inspiration Photo" from Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.



I made this banner to add to the front of a candle holder/lantern that sits on my front porch. I also added some crystal gems and shamrocks and the bottom of the holder to go more with the St. Patrick's Day theme.

Here is just the banner,


and this is how it looks on my porch:



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Studio G - Clover Quartet
Dies: Little B llc - Pennants,  MFT Stamps - By The Letters
Ink: Memento Ink - Cottage Ivy
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Doodlebug - Doodle Twine-Primary Assortment, 1/8" Redline Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment: