Thursday 31 March 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello friends, I hope your having a good day. It's so lovely and sunny here today, I actually broke out a pair of capris.

I was totally inspired by a card made recently by Laura Bassen made for Simon Says Stamp Blog. I coloured up the cute little "Melody" from Melody's Easter stamp set and I'm pretty happy with how she came out especially her hair. Hair is always my challenge.


I kept the card pretty simple and added shadow under the girl and bunny and added a sentiment.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Melody's Easter, Abby's Spring Showers, Birthday Ballons
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair - E31, E34, E35  Dress - BG10, BG11, BG32  Sash and Headband - R000, R02, Y000, Y02  Shoes - C1, C3, C5  Bunny - W1, W3  Shadow - C00, C1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Hazel 6x6 paper pad

No comments:

Post a Comment