Sunday 12 June 2016

Magical

Hello again, I can't believe it's Sunday evening already. The weekends go so fast.

I had a chance today to make a card using the second unicorn that I coloured the other day. I also stamped the castle from the Magical Friends stamp set and coloured it to match the unicorn.

I made a similar background to yesterday's card but I only used pink and purple so keep the colour palette very small. I think any young girl would love to receive this card.



This second picture shows the Wink of Stella that I added to the unicorn and castle.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Magical Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C5, RV000, RV10, RV21, RV52, RV55, BV00, BV02, Y00, Y02
Other: Recollections - 110lb Card Stock,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker,  Craft Medley - B&W Classic Sequins,  Foam Tape


Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment