Tuesday 21 June 2016

You Are My Favorite

Hello friends, I hope your having a good day.

I made one more card using the Neat and Tangled - Better Together stamp set. I tried to chose colours for the background that would make the coloured image pop. I originally chose a different colour on the bottom but did not blend it very well, so I started again.

Here is the card I ended up with.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Better Together
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade
Copic Markers: Skin - E51, E11, BV00, R20  Dress - V12, V15, V17  Hair - E23, E27, E29  Teddy Bear - E41, E42, E43  Shoes - C5, C7, C9

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment