Thursday 2 June 2016

Unbelievable Birthday

Hello friends, I hope your having a good day so far.

I wasn't quite finished with the Loveable Legends stamp set from Lawn Fawn and I made one more card.

This time I used the Loch Ness Monster image or as we in British Columbia know it as the Ogopogo.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Loveable Legends
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Loveable Legends, Puffy Cloud Borders,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 3
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Memento Ink - Teal Zeal,  Hero Arts - Tide Pool Shadow Ink
Copic Markers:  G40, G21, G24, G28, R22
Other: American Crafts - Card Stock,  Recollections - Card Stock and Vellum

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment