Saturday 4 June 2016

We Blend Well Together

Hello friends, I hope you are having a good weekend so far.

I had a chance to make a card using another new Lawn Fawn stamp set. This time I used the So Smooth stamp set and the Simon Says Stamp masking paper for the masking on this card. I must say I love the masking paper, it's so much better then using just a post it.

I must say there are so many images in the stamp set and I barely starched the surface.

I drew my own line at the top of the contents of the blender with a 0.3 Copic multiliner and the finishing touch to the blender and my card was to fill in the "glass" with glossy accents. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - So Smooth
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C4, C5, C7, BG10, BG11, BG32,  Strawberries - R24, R29, R39, G14, G16,   Smoothie - R21, R22, R14,  Banana - Y00, Y35, E13,  Blue - B21, B23, B24
Other: Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment