Tuesday 18 July 2017

Hello Summer

Welcome back my friends, I hope you are having a good week so far.

Today I have another card to share, using the Beach Day stamp set from Neat and Tangled.

I inked up the card base with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide and the Radiating Rays stencil from MFT Stamps.  I also cut a circle out of white card stock and then cut that into three pieces with some dies to create, sand, the ocean and the sky.  All three pieces of card stock were coloured using different Distress inks.  I popped up the circle in the middle of the card with foam tape and then added the sun, flag and cute little Hippo (also popped up with foam tape) onto the circle.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Beach Day
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 9
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio,  Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers:  Hippo Skin - C1, C3, C5  Bathing Suit, Bow & Sun - Y000, Y02, Y25  Watermelon - YG03, G14, R08, R24, R29  Flag - B21, B24, B26
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment