Monday 31 July 2017

The World - MFTWSC343

Hello my friends and welcome to a new week.

Today I have a card to share with you that I created using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.



I used a combination of new and old products from MFT Stamps to create my "Space" themed card.  I used the Starry Circle die and the largest die in the Stitched Circle Stax to create the star background and frame for the astronaut, which comes from the Space Explorer stamp set.  The strip on the right side was created using the retired Star Border die-namics and some blue card stock and the sentiment banner was created using a die from the Blueprints 20 die-namics.  I finished the card by adding a few tiny star sequins that I had in my stash.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Space Explorer
Dies: MFT Stamps - Starry Circle, Stitched Circle Stax, Blueprints 20 and Star Border
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento - Paris Dusk,  Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and Faded Jeans
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E29  Suit - C00, C1, C3, G21, G24, G99
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Foam Tape,  Tiny Silver Star Sequins

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment