Sunday 2 July 2017

Let's Hang Out

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a lovely long weekend, if your in Canada or the United States.

Last week I received my order from Ellen Hutson, where I order the exclusive Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson collaboration of the Love Ya Bunches stamp and die set.  The set is just so adorable I couldn't pass it up.



The other day I stamped and Copic coloured up a bunch of the images and now I have finally made my first card using the set.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson - Love Ya' Bunches
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson - Love Ya' Bunches,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers:  Monkeys - E40, E43, E44, E47, R20  Vines - E25, E27, E29  Leaves - YG03, YG25, YG63  Banana - Y000, Y00, Y13, Y21, Y35
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment