Monday 6 November 2017

Happy Holidays

Welcome to the first full week of November.  Today I have a card to share with you that I created with a couple of different stamp set from Hero Arts.

I can't believe that I only just bought the Colour Layering Christmas Trees stamp set and this card is the first time I ever used it.  I loved that you can create trees in the woods or an actual decorated Christmas tree.

I stamped the three with three different shades of green and then for the final layer I used white pigment ink.  I was trying to add the look of snow.  I think it would work better if I stamped the final layer with veramark and then used whit embossing powder instead.  I'm still pretty happy with how it turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Color Layering Christmas Tree and the October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit
Dies: Hero Arts - October 2017 My Monthly Hero Coordinating Frame Cuts,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass,  Hero Arts - Lime Green, Field Greens, Forever Green, Cornflower Shadow Ink and Unicorn Pigment Ink
Copic Markers: E11, E31, E33, E34, R24, R27, W00, W1
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Drifts & Hills Stencil

Thank you for dropping by.  I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment