Sunday 19 November 2017

Merry Christmas Globe

Good morning my friends, it's another ugly rainy and windy day here, so a perfect day to stay inside and craft.

I have a card to share with you that I created using last year's October My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  I also used a couple of the Nesting Rectangle dies to create a bit of embossed detail to the white background.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - October 2016 My Monthly Hero kit
Dies: Hero Arts - coordinating October 2016 My Monthly Hero kit and Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Salty Ocean,  Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe and Ombre Green
Copic Markers: E25, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, Tattered Angels - Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment