Wednesday 15 November 2017

Santa's Sleigh

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I have a card to share that I created using a bunch of products from Lawn Fawn, including the Toboggan Together stamp set and matching dies.

This was the first time I used the Forest Border die and well as the Little Town Border.  I first cut them both out of white card stock and then for the trees, I used some distress oxide inks to colour them.  For the cute little house, I used the border die to cut out several different colours of card stock and then cut off the individual houses and glued them to the front of the white border. I used yellow card stock behind the houses to create "lights" for the houses.

For the sky I cut out a piece of blue card stock and then used unicorn ink from Hero Arts and the Snowfall stencil from MFT Stamps to create snow in the sky.  I wasn't totally happy with how that turned out so I then also sprayed the sky with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels. (It doesn't really show in the picture but it real life it has a lovely shimmer.)

Here is a picture of my finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Toboggan Together, Stitched Hillside Borders, Forest Border and Little Town Border,  Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio and Peeled Paint, Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink
Copic Markers: Reindeer - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59  Sleigh - E31, E34, E37  Presents - G05, G09, B23, B26, R24, R27, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Yellow, Blue, Brown, Red & Rust card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Tattered Angels - Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment