Monday 13 November 2017

The World-MFTWSC358

Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


Originally I was going to make a Christmas card but at the last minute I changed my mind and made a space themed card.

I used the Birdie Brown - Space Explorer stamp set and the Starry Circle die-namic for the sky behind the astronaut.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Space Explorer
Dies: MFT Stamps - Starry Circle
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E27  White - C00, C1, C3  Aqua - BG11, BG13, BG32
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Teal card stock,  MFT Stamps - Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment