Sunday 26 November 2017

To The Core - MFTWSC360 & CTD#470

Welcome my friends, although I currently have a cold and don't feel very ambitious, hence no Christmas decorating yet, I did want to complete this card.

I combined the Sketch Challenge from MFT Card Challenges with the Color Challenge from Color Throwdown.  I quite like how the finished card turned out.

 


I really loved the colour combination and thought the cute Pure Innocence - Love You To The Core stamp set from MFT Stamps would be a perfect match. I popped her off the background using foam tape.

I created the apple tree using a portion of the Leafy Backdrop Landscape die from Lawn Fawn.  Although when an apple tree has apples the leaves should be green I used creative license so it would go with the colour scheme.

Here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Love You To The Core
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20, Stitched Basic Edges and Slanted Sentiment Strips, Lawn Fawn - Leafy Backdrop Landscape
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair & Bench - E21, E25, E27  Sweater - YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18  Dress - YR20, YR21, YR23, Y26  Basket - E31, E34, E37  Shoes - E25, E27, E29  Apples - R24, R27, R24
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stocking 65lb Brown, Yellow and orange card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment