Tuesday 27 January 2015

Be Mine

I had a chance to make two card last night but I had to wait until this morning to take pictures in the light of day.

I made another Valentine's Day card with a slightly less traditional colours.



Below is a list of the suppliesI used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Heart Banner
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Stamps - Heart Banner, Fishtail Flag Stax
and Tag Blueprints 3
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13, R20,  Hair-E35 & E37, Dress-BG53 & BG57, Hearts-R21 & R22, Shoes-C5, C7 & C9
Design Paper: Fancy Pants-Love Story 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape, Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

I'll be back with my second card. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment