Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Puppy

I was going through my Pure Innocence stamp sets from MFT Stamps looking for any Valentine sets and I came across the Puppy Girl set.

Our neighbours down the street will be getting a new Golden Retriever puppy this month and I thought I would make them a card. I'm also going to help and take her for some walks while they are at work.

I think the card turned out so cute.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make the card.

Stamps; MFT Stamps - P.I. Puppy Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Stitched Circle Stax and Pet Charms
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine-Onyx Black & Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose - Mabel 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E37, E47 & E49, Puppy-E31, E34 & E35, Collar, Shoes & Heart-YR15 & YR18, Shadow-W00 & W1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock & Brad

Have a great day and stay warm! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment