Tuesday 27 January 2015

Kiss Me - SSC93

I made another card last night using lots of products from MFT Stamps for the Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps Color Challenge.

The color challenge this week was to use Red, White & Kraft.


Here is my card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Damask Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Tag Blueprints 3
Ink: MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink
Card Stock: Recollections - White & Kraft, MFT Stamps - Wild Cherry

Have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, I just adore the inlaid hearts on your card. Such a fun Valentine! The kraft and red look fabulous together! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all of the inlaid hearts and the sentiment. A perfectly CAS project and great use of the colours in the challenge! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete