Tuesday 20 January 2015

My Hero

I was very excited yesterday to receive my package from Mama Elephant, with the super cute Tiny Heroes stamp set and matching dies.

I was inspired to colour the images pink and mint by the card Nichol Magourik posted on her blog today.

Here is my very bright and cheery card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant-Tiny Heroes
Dies: Mama Elephant-Tiny Heroes and Peek A Frames, Simon Says Stamp-Stitched Rectangles, MFT Stamps-Skyline Border and Memory Box-Puffy Clouds
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, R20, Pink-RV52 & RV55, Mint-Bg11 & BG32, Hair-E53 & E55, Dog-E55 & E57, Cat-YR20 & YR24
Recollections Card Stock

I hope to play a little more tonight. Have a good night. Kathy

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You're killing me with this set! The city is the perfect backdrop for this little miss. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete