Sunday 18 January 2015

Bouquet of Flowers

I finally broke out a Lili of The Valley stamp and made a card. The colours were inspired by a card using the same stamp by Bev Rochester. Her cards are amazing and I could never get close to her style but I loved the colours she used.

Usually I find the paper and then I pick the colours to use for the stamp but this time I did it the other way around, which I found much harder to do.

Here is my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamp: Lili Of The Valley - Pretty Bouquet
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frames, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11& R20, Hair-E51, E53 & E55, Purple-V12, V15 & V17, Blue-B000, B02, BG10 & BG11, Green-G21 & G24, Yellow-Y35, Gray-W00 & W1
Design Paper: Prima - Fairy Flora 6x6 paper pad
Flowers: I Am Roses - Cherry Blossom & Small Leaves, Prima - Mini Roses
Other: Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker, Butterfly Charm from my stash, Recollections - Card Stock

Hope you have a great Sunday! Kathy

1 comment: