Monday 2 February 2015

Bugs & Kisses

I had a chance yesterday to make another card using the Bugs and Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I waited until the daylight so I could take a picture of my card in better light.

I am loving the stamp set and matching dies. There is lots you can do with them. This card is a straight up Valentines card and I think the ladybugs turned out so cute.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Circle Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: R21, R22, R24 & R27
Design Paper: American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: MFT Stamps - Wild Cherry Card Stock, Recollections - Black and White Card Stock, Sakura - White Glaze Gel Pen, Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker , Foam Tape and Crystal Heart Stickers from the Dollar Store

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment