Friday 13 February 2015

Love Bug - CMCC#58

Happy Friday! It's the day before Valentine's Day and I thought I would make another "Love" card this time using the colours at the Colour Me Card Challenge.

The colours worked perfect for Valentine's Day.

This is my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Bugs and Kisses, MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Scallop Edges
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: R000, R00, R24, R27, R81, R83, RV21, RV23 and  Colourless Blender
Other: Recollections - White & Pale Pink Card Stock, MFT Stamps - Wild Cherry Card Stock, Foam Tape and Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Have a good night and if your celebrating Valentines tomorrow have a great time with your loved ones.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute and more cuteness! I love the scalloped layers and those bugs coupled with the sentiment are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the scalloped layers and those buggies are darling! Thanks for sharing your card with us over at Colour Me...! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so cute! Thank you so much for playing with us at colour me...! and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete