Tuesday 3 February 2015

Just Ducky - SSSC254

Good morning!

I decided to make a card using the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and the SugarPea Designs' Hello Sunshine stamp set. This stamp set is so cute, you can add a duck, a frog or a snail to the scene. I choose the duck.

Here is a picture of the sketch.




Here are a couple of pictures of my card.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Hello Sunshine
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Hair - E13 & E18, Coat-R02, R05 & R08, Pants-YG21, YG23 & YG25, Duck-Y21, Y35 & YR18, Cement-C1 & C3, Grass-YG63 & YG67, Sky-B91 & B93
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Mis Caroline-Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad
Other: Teresa Collins-Memories Enamel Dots

I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment