Thursday 5 February 2015

We're A Perfect Pair - MOJO383

Good morning! I made a card using the sketch from Mojo Monday and MFT Stamps super cute P.I. Peanut Butter & Jelly stamp set.

I finished the inside of this card bakes I wanted to add a second sentiment from the stamp set. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Here is a picture of the sketch.


Here are a couple of pictures of the card so you can see the inside as well as the outside of the card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Peanut Butter & Jelly
Dies: MFT Stamps - Peanut Butter & Jelly, Blueprints 13 and Fishtail Flag Stax, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Shirt-R81, R83 & R85, Pants-B91, B93, B95 & B97, Hair-YR20, E31 & E35, Shoes-C5, C7 & C9
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete