Thursday 5 February 2015

You Smile, I Smile - CMCC#57

Hello again. I made another card this time for the colour challenge at Colour Me Card Challenge.

I'm not usually very good at the colour challenges but I thought since this one was really only two colours I could handle it.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Damask Background and Clearly Sentimental You Make My Day
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: Hero Arts - Navy Shadow Ink
Other: Recollections Card Stock and Blue Sequins, Doodlebug - White Sequins and Foam Tape

Have a great night! Kathy

4 comments:

  1. this background stamp is fabulous, isn't it? - love all the layers - thanks for sharing your pretty card at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping! The curve at the end of those banners is a cool touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with that gorgeou background and the sequins cheer it up! Thanks for playing with us at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love those curled up banners and that gorgeous background! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!

    ReplyDelete