Tuesday 3 February 2015

This Much - MFTWSC213

Hello again. I had a chance to whip up another card, this time using the sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


I used MFT Stamps - P.I. Heart Banner stamp set and matching die and coloured her with Copic Markers. I'm really happy with how she turned out.

This is my card.


The side view shows that I pop up the girl on some foam tape to add dimemsion.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Heart Banner
Dies: MFT Stamps - Heart Banner, Stitched Scallop Edges, Fishtail Flag Stax and Hearts A Plenty
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Memento - London Fog
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13 & R21, Hair-E34 & E37, Dress-R81, R83 & R85, Hearts-R22 & R24, Shoes-C5, C7 & C9
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

I hope you have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment