Tuesday 10 October 2017

Autumn Greetings

Welcome to my small piece of the internet.  Today I have a card to share with you that I created for The Card Concept #79 - (Rustic Neutrals)


The inspiration photo is quite gorgeous.  I really love the look of white pumpkins but I wasn't quite sure what inks I had that I could use to create them.  I tired a few different colours but I think the Simon Says Stamp - Barely Biege that I had just recently bought worked the best.

According to the Card Concept's guidelines, the style of my card is Clean and Layered.

I was quite literal in my interpretation of the above photo except I did not add a circular element above the pumpkins but I did add a touch of silver using a sentiment and some silver embossing powder.

I hope you like what I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - September 2017 My Monthly Hero Color Layering Stamp set
Dies: Hero Arts - September 2017 My Monthly Hero coordinating Frame Cuts,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20 and Party Banners
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Barely Beige Dye Ink,  Hero Arts - Lime Green & Field Greens Shadow Ink and Unicorn Pigment Ink,  Versamark
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Taupe card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Gumdrop Green card stock,  MFT Stamps - Small Brick Wall Stencil,  Foam Tape,  Silver Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  All comments are so appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment