Sunday 29 October 2017

Elf

Hello friends and welcome back.  Today I have another card to share with you, that I created using the Nice Elves stamp set from Hero Arts.

When I saw these particular elves, I thought it would be so cute to colour them like the characters from the Elf movie.  They all also inspired me to combine them with the sentiment, which I believes comes from that movie, from the Alpine Carolers stamp set from Mama Elephant.  Even though the elves aren't actually singing, I still thought the card turned out quite cute.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Nice Elves,  Mama Elephant - Alpine Carolers
Dies: Hero Arts - Nice Elves,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, R21, Hair - E21, E25, E27  Clothes - R24, R27, R39, YG03, G09, Y13, Y17, C5, C9
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts & Hills Stencils,  Sakura - White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment