Wednesday 18 October 2017

Sunflower Thanks

Although it's totally miserable and rainy out here today, I thought I would try to bring you some sunshine in the form of another card that I created using the September 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.

This is the first card that I created using the layering sunflower stamps and dies from the kit.  For the background I used the Vertical Arrows background stamp and Cup O'Joe ink, also from Hero Arts, to stamp onto some kraft card stock.

I stacked three brown "Thanks" and then slightly offset a yellow "Thanks" underneath so that the word would pop better off the background. It doesn't show that much in the photos but in real life it works.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: Hero Arts - September 2017 My Monthly Hero kit and Vertical Arrows Background
Dies: Hero Arts - September 2017 My Monthly Hero kit coordinating Frame Cuts,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & Many Thanks
Inks: Lemon Yellow, Butter Bar, Pumpkin Pie, Lime Green, Field Greens, Soft Brown and Cup O' Joe
Other: Recollections - 100lb White card stock and 65lb Kraft, Brown and Yellow card stocks,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment