Sunday 8 October 2017

You're Wonderful

Happy Sunday my friends!

Today I have a card to share with you, using the Straight To The Point stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I cased this card from Barbara Anders.



I used the same layout and MFT Stamps dies that Barbara did to create my card but for my little girl, I paper pieced her dress, which I think it looks so cute.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Straight To The Point and Gingham Background Stamp
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 15
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Red Royal
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Pencil - R00, R20, R22, C5, C3, C1, YR21, YR24, E11, E21
Design Paper: Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Nuvo - Ebony Black Crystal Drops,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment