Tuesday 17 October 2017

Thanks - FabFri123

Welcome back, today I have a card to share with you that I created using the current sketch from Fab Friday Stamping Challenge.



I still have the September 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts on my desk, so I created some more pumpkins, this time using a bunch of different ink colours to create a variety of pumpkins.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Hero Arts - September 2017 My Monthly Hero and September 2016 My Monthly Hero (For the thanks sentiment)
Dies: Hero Arts - September 2017 My Monthly Hero coordinating Frame Cuts,  MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Inks: Hero Arts - Lime Green, Field Greens, Forever Green, Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Brown and Cup O'Joe Shadow Inks,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Tauple, Green, Yellow and Rust card stock,  Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Woodgrain Texture Fade Embossing Folder

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, with that lovely embossed background and colorful pumpkins - love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little grouping of colorful pumpkins! Great colors and the deep texture behind them reminds me of an old barn! Great fall card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful texture and color on this card, Kathy! <3 Thanks for playing along with our FabFriday sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete