Monday 23 October 2017

Merry Christmas

Welcome to a new week and a new card using the October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  The stamp set this month was chock full of images to create different types of Christmas cards.


Below is the first card I created using this kit.  I cut a total of three rectangles from some 110lb white card stock.  One I used to create the frame around my scene, one I used as the base to attach my scene dies and one I cut using two of the fancy dies in the kit to create some tress and some mountains.  I then used distress inks to colour the tops of the trees, the bottoms of the mountains and the sky.

I have Santa flying in the sky on the way to deliver presents and Mrs. Claus waving him off.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit
Dies: Hero Arts - October 2017 My Monthly Hero coordinating Fancy Frames,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Peeled Paint. Stormy Sky & Salty Ocean,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C5, C9, B000, R24, R27, R39, E21, E31, E35, Y00, Y17, G02, G05, G09, B24, B26
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Glitter Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment