Monday 11 June 2018

Fun In The Sun

I am back again to share a card I created using a Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps.  This time I used the Fun In The Sun set, which I coloured with Copic markers.  I gave the girl a rainbow water lounge and gave her darker skin and curly hair to change up my regular Caucasian colouring.

The background, which I love, was created using three different blue Distress Inks and the new Make Waves Stencil from MFT Stamps.

To create the background I first blended the 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" white card stock panel with the three distress inks going from light to dark. Once the panel was well blended, I stayed it with some water and then blotted up the excess water with a paper towel,  I then used the Make Waves stencil and blended some more of the matching distress ink on each of three sections.  the waves are quite subtle but I really love how it turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Fun In The Sun
Dies: MFT Stamps - Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Broken China, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers: Skin - E13, E35, V17, R22  Hair - C7, W9, Copic Black Multiliner  Swimsuit - Y000, Y02, Y17  Lounger - R24, R29, R39, YR12, YR16, YR18, Y00, Y02, Y15, G02, G05, G12, B01, B02, B05, V12, V15, V17
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel pen and Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment