Friday 8 June 2018

Hold Your Head High

Hello my friends, toady I am here sharing a card I created by combining a bunch of old and products from MFT Stamps.

I thought it would be cute to combine the Pure Innocence - Giraffe Girl, holding a stuffed giraffe, with some actual giraffes from the Giraffing Me Crazy stamp set.  I was as thinking that the little girl had gone to the zoo to see the real giraffes.

I'm pretty happy with the final result.



below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Giraffing Me Crazy, Pure Innocence - Giraffe Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Safari Tree, Scenic Safari, Farm Fence and Grassy Fields
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Salty Ocean,  Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs and Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: Giraffes - E29, E31, E35, E37, YR21, YR23  Girl: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Pants - B93, B95, B97, B99  Top & Flower - R02, R05, R08  Shoes - E23, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Gray card stocks, 65lb Brown, Tan and Green card stocks,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope this inspires you to look at your older stamp sets and see how they can work with your new ones.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment