Sunday 24 June 2018

Guarding My Heart - MFTWSC390

Hello my friends, I am back today to share a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


I decided to colour up the cute soldiers that come in the Happy Hello stamp set, which was a free with $60 exclusive set from MFT Stamps.


After I coloured them I decided to make a card using the current sketch as shown above. Although the sentiment covers it, there are two squares on the card which I cut out using the Stitched Square Stax from MFT Stamps.  The Big Ben image is from the older London Mouse stamp set, also from MFT Stamps.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Happy Hello and London Mouse
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Square Stax and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Say sStamp - Intense Black,  Versamark,  Distress Ink - Broken China
Copic Markers: Lighter Bears - E40, E41, E43, E44, E47  Darker Bear - E31, E33, E34, E37  Blue - B21, B24, B26  Red - R24, R27, R39  Black - C5, C7, C9  Yellow - Y06 & Y17  Big Ben - E50, E51, E53, E55, C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 100lb White  and Black card stocks and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Sakura - White Gel Pen and Black Glaze Pen,  Detail Snow Embossing Powder,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you too had a chance to get crafty.  Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment