Thursday 14 June 2018

Sweet On You

Hello my friends, I am here today to share a card I created using the Pure Innocence-Berry Sweet stamp set from 2012 by MFT Stamps.



I coloured her with my Copic markers and cut her out using my Scan N Cut machine.

The checkered background was created using the Gingham background stamp from MFT Stamps and Red Royal ink from Hero Arts.  I also went through my 6x6 paper pads and found a small strawberry pattern which I thought went nicely with the girl.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Berry Sweet and Gingham Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 15, Stitched Oval Scallop Frames and Stitched Oval Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafiine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Red Royal
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E53, BV00, R00  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Red - R24, R27, R37, R39  Green - YG03, YG21, YG25  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Crate Paper - Pretty Party 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment