Saturday 9 June 2018

Main Squeeze - MFTWSC388

Hello my friends and happy Saturday! I hope you are having good weather where you are today.

I am back today to share a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.



I decided to pull out another Pure Innocence stamp set, this time the Fresh Squeezed that was released last year and still available for purchase.  Most of her was coloured with Copic markers and the rest of her dress was paper pieced.  I love the soft colours.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Fresh SqueezedLined Up Dots Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13Tag Builder Blueprints 5 and Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Soft Cantaloupe
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E53, BV00, R20  Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55  Shoes and Dress Bands - R20, R21, R22  Socks and Dress Shadow - C00, C1  Lemonade - Y000, Y02
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Peach card stocks, Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock, My Mind's Eye - In Bloom 6x6 paper pad,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment