Sunday 3 June 2018

Spa Day - CFC437

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

Today I am here to share a card I created for the current challenge of "barefoot" at Crazy 4 Challenges.

I looked through my stash and decided to use an older stamp set, that I don't think I have ever used before.  It is called WTG-Girls Day In from MFT Stamps. It's such a cute stamp set, I can't believe I have never used it before.

I stamped one of the main images and used a rectangle die to cut out the stamped image.  I then coloured it with my Copic markers and popped it up on the card front with foam tape.  I also stamped a couple of nail polish bottles, coloured then and fussy cut them out to add a cute accent to the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - WTG-Girls Day In
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 & 27,  Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Dies
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15  White - C00, C1  Coral - R02, R05, R08  Green - G02, G12  Background - BG10  Black - C5, C7, C9  Wine - RV66, RV69
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Mint card stock,  My Minds Eye - Market 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment