Sunday 23 December 2018

Fairy Wishes

Hello, I'm back again to share another card I created using the My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018 from Hero Arts.




For this card I cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps.  I inked it up with some Broken China Distress oxide, which I then sprayed with some water and blotted up the excess.  I also sprayed it with some Creme Brûlée Cream Starburst Spray from Lindy Stamp Gang, to add some sparkle.

I coloured the stamped images with Copic markers and glued them down flat to the card panel except for the fairy which I popped up with some foam tape.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018
Dies: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Broken China
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Wings - BG10, BG70  Dress - V12, V15, V18  Yellow -  Y00, Y02, Y23  Green - G21, G14, G94
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Lindy Stamp Gang - Creme Brûlée Cream Starburst Spray, Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkling Brush Pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. trop jolie cette petite scène avec cette fée ravissante!

    ReplyDelete