Thursday 13 December 2018

You Are A Gift - MFTWSC415

Help my friends and welcome back.

Today I am here sharing a card I created using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


I used the Pure Innocence - Holiday Cheer stamp set from MFT Stamps as the focal image on my card.  I was originally going to add a sentiment strip like the sketch above, but I didn't like how it looked so I added the sentiment to the bottom snow instead.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Holiday Cheer
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Mod Rectangle Stax and Rolling Hills
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Oxide - Broken China and Faded Jeans
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E25, E27, E29  Black - C5, C7, C9  White - C00, C1, C3, Colorless Blender  Blue Jacket & Hat - B23, B24, B26, B28  Bags & Presents - B00, B91, B95, R21, R22, R24, R29
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White and Black Gel Pens,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: