Saturday 15 December 2018

Merriest Christmas

Hello my friends and welcome back.

Today I am back to share another card I created using the Pure Innocence - Holiday Cheer stamp set.

I coloured her with some Copic markers and used a combination of design paper and card stock to create the rest of the layers for my card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Comic Markers:
Other: Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Snow Flurries Embossing Folder,  Recollections - 110lb White & Light Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Echo Park - Winter Park 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White & Black Gel pens,  Nuvo - Sea Breeze Jewel Drops, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. j'adore, cette carte est magnifique et les couleurs sont très belles!

    ReplyDelete