Thursday 20 December 2018

Never Stop Dreaming

Hello my friends and welcome back.

I hope you are ready for Christmas, if you celebrate it.  It's a pretty quiet day in my house so not too much preparation is required.

Today I am here to share the first card I created using the December 2018 My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero Arts.  I absolutely love this kit with the combination of fairies and dandelions, which includes dies for all the stamp images.
(As of today, December 20, 2018 the kit is still available.)




The card I am sharing was very much inspired by a card created by Nichol Spohr for Hero Arts.

Here is my card:



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018
Dies: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero Kit December 2018
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versamark,  Distress Oxide - Broken china and Faded Jeans
Copic Markers
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkling Brush Pen,  Silver Detail Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

1 comment: