Thursday 6 December 2018

From Our Flock to Yours

Just a little update to this post, I was lucky enough that this card was Spotted by MFT Card Challenges. Please go and check out the post and the other lucky card makers that were also spotted.



Hello again, I am back with another card I created using the Tweet Holidays stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I used the same Distress Oxide inks as my previous card and this time created a strip of sky across the centre of the panel.

The birdie couple on the righthand side of the card was glued flat to the card front, while the branch, bird and birdhouse on the left was popped up with some foam tape.



I'm loving the details that I added with the white gel pen.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Tweet Holidays
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Oxides - Broken China and Faded Jeans,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Red - R24, R29, R39  White - C3, C1, C00, Colorless Blender  Pink - RV10, RV13, RV14  Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13  Tan - E40, E41, E42  Brown - E23, E25, E27  Yellow - Y11, Y02 Gren - YG03, YG25, G16
Other: Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura - Black and White Gel Pens,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. complètement adorable ta carte et les petits détails avec le gely sont du plus bel effet!

    ReplyDelete